COVID-19 Alert: Due to the “Shelter In Place” order, response times may be impacted.
Blast Resistant Modular Buildings
Ensure protection that your team can count on with our blast resistant buildings – ready to be delivered at your plant, refinery, or project site.
Distributed by Mobile Modular, DropBox™ Blast Resistant Modules (BRMs) are our latest product offering, with the approved levels of safety your staff needs in identified blast zones.
Reasons to rent a DropBox™ Blast Resistant Module (BRM)
Few things matter more than the safety of your workers in and around blast zones. We understand the need to equip your employees with a blast resistant space to securely store tools, hold meetings, take breaks, and manage projects.
You can lease or rent a DropBox™ Blast Resistant Module (BRM) from Mobile Modular today.
EXPLOSION RESISTANT, CLIMATE CONTROLLED BLAST RESISTANT MODULES
- DropBox provides a standardized line of Blast-proof buildings and modules that are PE Certified 8 PSI Overpressure Rating
- Our rental fleet of DropBox™ Blast Resistant structures are fully insulated and equipped with HVACs to provide a climate controlled multi-functional space
- Explosion-proof buildings and modules are engineered to meet industry standards and your blast zone level requirements
BRM Delivery available to the lower 48 states
Depending on where you are located in the United States, we typically can deliver your BRM unit within three business days from receipt of order. Blast Resistant Modules are delivered on a Landoll or flatbed trailer. For more details on required clearance space or delivery options, please contact your local Mobile Modular office at 866-508-0340 to make arrangements.
RESISTANT MODULAR BUILDINGS – ESSENTIAL AND VERSATILE
BRMs keep your contractors and employees safe and productive on the job. Blast Resistant Modules are engineered to meet industry standards and your blast zone level requirements.
With our inventory of DropBox BRMs, you get instant blast resistance at critical sites and reduces risks inherent in chemical plants and refineries. With the right safety measures in place, your team can be confident and not have to worry.
Use these BRM buildings as blast resistant offices, blast-proof office containers, blast box tool cribs, explosion-resistant break rooms, or as blast resistant shelters where your crew will feel safe.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF THE DropBox™ BRMs
- PE certified
- All steel exterior
- 8 PSI overpressure
- Custom floor plans including multi-plex units, restrooms and tool cribs
- 200 milliseconds duration
- 4 ton standard HVAC with dehumidification
- 10 KW heat strip
- Rolled rubber flooring
- Turnkey delivery directly to your location
Frequently Asked Questions