The portable works well and is very functional. Installation was smoothly done.
Great service, great newer products, service is very good!
The quality and construction is top notch and delivery is always as promised.
MODULAR BUILDINGS FOR DISASTER RELIEF – TEMPORARY BUILDINGS FOR HURRICANE AND FLOOD RECOVERY
Texas, Louisiana, Florida and the Carolinas, have all bore the brunt of hurricanes and flooding over the years. Whether it's Harvey, Michael, Florence or Barry – hurricanes demand businesses and communities to stay prepared and ride out resilient.
We are here to help your business recover and rebuild – faster and stronger.
With flood insurance claims, repairs, disaster recovery services and everything in between, business owners often land in a whirlwind of activity after hurricanes that can be overwhelming. You need all the help to get back to normalcy.
Restart business faster with temporary modular offices. Get quickly available business space for your teams, so you can resume work and focus on whatever needs your attention after the storm.
Mobile Modular can deliver modular space solutions to businesses, government agencies, schools, clinics, small businesses and other commercial spaces that are flooded or have sustained heavy damage in hurricane-affected areas.
If your location has not been affected by hurricanes or heavy rains yet, do not let natural disasters catch your business operations by surprise. Make a plan to rent modular offices and mobile office trailers, or buy used portable office solutions.
If your business space, construction site or school has sustained damage that will take a long time to repair, consider renting modular offices to reopen soon or modular classrooms for your educational facility so students can continue classes while your school is being renovated.
Hurricanes can change many things. However, they cannot change who we are. Your project. Our commitment.
TO MOBILE MODULAR CUSTOMERS AFFECTED BY HURRICANES
Your safety is our prime concern. Here are some important guidelines you should follow for Mobile Modular's office or school buildings.
Please take some time to be sure that you have checked the following areas of potential concern.
- Your Safety Comes First. Always be careful when entering or inspecting facilities. If there is serious structural damage, do not enter the building. Watch out for debris and downed power lines. Avoid walking through flood waters to inspect damage as they may be fast moving or electrically charged. Use flashlights in the dark.
- Documentation is Helpful. If you have identified any sort of concern, document the damage thoroughly. Inventory damaged property and prepare a list. If you have any form of damage to the leased building, contact your insurance company to begin the claims process.
- Verify Safe Electrical & Gas Connection Verify that the electrical connection is intact and functioning. Inspect for any signs of damage. If the power has not yet been restored to the area, power off the panel box to eliminate risk at the time of power restoration. At any sign of threat, contact 911. If the unit is connected to a gas line, have an electrician check the system before turning power on again.
- Flipped or Tossed? In the unlikely event that the mobile office trailer unit has flipped over or lost its footing, do not attempt to right it. Do not allow anyone to move in or about the unit. If possible, cordon off the area with caution tape or rope with red flags. Contact us immediately.
- On Unsteady Footing? Before entering the modular unit, check to ensure that the support piers and/or blocks for the building appear to remain securely underneath the chassis of the structure. Do not enter the building if there is any appearance of instability. Know that the ground conditions may be affected by water content within the soil and shifting may occur. Assess regularly.
Flood Damaged? Flood damage creates an environment conducive to mold and mildew. Notify us if the building has been flooded for any period of time or has sustained water intrusion due to window or roof damage.
- Turn off main power if wiring is wet or moldy or has been exposed to flooring. Have an electrician check the system before turning power on again.
- Open the building to fresh air when humidity outside is lower than inside.
- Turn on fans and dehumidifiers in the modular building.
- Remove all wet items from the unit (carpet, furniture, etc.). Be sure to wear safety gloves and if mold is evident wear a protective mask.
- Contact our service department to coordinate an inspection.
- Potential of Bio-Contaminants? If the mobile building was connected to any wastewater tank or sewer connection, verify these connections for problems. Contact us to coordinate efforts with a local black water or sewage clean-up company.
Resource available to mitigate storm damage and flooding:
MOBILE MODULAR IS HERE TO HELP WHEN THE UNEXPECTED OCCURS
Damage caused by natural disasters leaves schools and businesses needing temporary space solutions quickly.
Mobile Modular has the answer. Our range of new and used modular buildings for disaster relief, such as mobile offices, modular classrooms, portable restrooms, and temporary buildings, is available immediately for rent and purchase.
With us you can always expect:
- A 30-day rental for modular buildings, unlike the usual 28-day rental period.
- In-stock, standard modular building deliveries made typically in one business day.
- The most extensive team of mechanics and field service vehicles in the industry – help is just a call away.
Since 1979, Mobile Modular has been providing high-quality emergency relief buildings to assist in post-disaster recovery efforts. On-site disaster response teams can use our secure, portable, modular buildings during emergencies and recovery.
We have a large inventory of temporary and permanent space for immediate use, which includes restroom and shower facilities, classrooms, government buildings, and response team offices.