Modular Classrooms and Portable School Buildings in Texas
Page 1 of 1
Enrollment in Texas' public schools has grown by around 16 percent over the past decade. During the year 2007-2008, the number of students enrolled in public schools was about 4.7 million. This number increased to about 5.4 million students during 2017-2018. There are nearly nine thousand schools in Texas, and the number continues to rise. With over five million students across the state, it is no wonder that educational institutions in Texas are facing a shortage of space.
We are here to solve the difficulty schools are facing in accommodating the rising number of student enrollments in Texas.
Why partner with Mobile Modular for modular classrooms?
- With our used portable classrooms and school buildings for sale in Texas, you can have new classrooms up and running in no time with minimal disturbances to your daily school routine.
- Safety hazards are largely eliminated for students and staff because the construction is done off-site in a secure factory, and then transported to your campus.
- We can install a whole new section of modular school buildings for you or add to an already existing school structure.
- When you rent any modular building with us, you get a full 30 days on your billing cycle, two days more than the typical 28-day rental cycle.
- Apart from providing offices, restrooms and prefabricated school buildings in Texas for rent or sale, we can also arrange for on-site construction work for your school. This includes foundation systems, utility connections such as electricity, and accessories like skirts, ramps and chairs.
- With our new Campus Maker mPlex solution, you can have adaptable, energy efficient, and safe classrooms in less time and with significant savings. Some of the prominent features of our solution are:
- Expandable and retractable design that suits your requirement with a broad range of configuration options
- Innovative design that reduces the length of utility runs, plumbing and electrical connections, stairs, walkways and ramps
- Finished perimeter classroom walls for easy reconfiguration with minimal disruption to adjacent classrooms
- Internal corridor access with steel-clad exterior doors, self-closers, panic hardware and other essentials
We have successfully provided solutions for our customers in Texas with our portable classroom buildings that are designed and manufactured by a team of highly capable engineers and architects.
No matter what your budget, we have portable classrooms in Texas for rent or purchase for all kinds of projects. We also have a range of used but well-maintained portable school buildings and other modular buildings for sale. Whether you have a school located in Houston, San Antonio, Dallas or any other city in the state, we can offer customized temporary and permanent mobile classrooms that can be tailored to suit your specific needs.
At Mobile Modular, we carry a healthy inventory of TDLR-approved modular buildings for our customers in the education sector. Learn how our modular school buildings meet TDLR regulations by contacting us to speak with one of our experts.
Take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), which will help you with information on specifications of modular buildings, areas we serve, manufacturing and safety standards, cost and more. Request a quote today or speak to us at 877-221-2813.