COVID-19 Alert: Due to the “Shelter In Place” order, response times may be impacted.
According to the U.S. Small Business Administration, Florida currently has 2.5 million small businesses. Home to hundreds of miles of beach, the state is a natural for hospitality businesses and is a preferred tourist destination. Businesses have been booming here and will continue to do so in the future. This kind of rapid business growth often requires commercial space that can be set up as quickly as possible. Being a tourist state, many businesses have to handle the significant seasonal bust or boom by efficiently managing business operations and revenue from the busy season during the lean months. Additionally, the hurricane season offers a major challenge to businesses where getting started again as quickly as possible is immensely important.
Mobile Modular offers prefabricated office buildings to businesses and organizations. We provide 12' wide DCA mobile offices in Florida for several cities across the state including Miami, Tampa, and Orlando.
Our modular offices come with diverse functionalities and serve many industries such as sales offices, construction offices, real-estate offices, in-plant offices, security offices, substation offices, administration and management offices, recreation rooms for employees, equipment and document storage room, and industrial plant shutdown.
Why Is Mobile Modular Your Ideal Partner?
- Highly customizable mobile office spaces.
- Quick solution delivery. Our standard portable office trailers in Florida can be set up in a single day so that you can get down to business right away.
- The most cost-effective pricing and a quick delivery schedule with the largest and most advanced production facilities.
- Our team of experts can provide the modifications you require with quick turnaround times.
- Visualize how your mobile office will look even before you buy or rent one with our 3D-visualizer.