MODULAR BUILDINGS LIVE INVENTORY IN MARYLAND
Explore a huge collection of portable classroom, mobile office and other prefab buildings that are ready for quick delivery in your area. We also provide a custom floorplan for office, classroom, and other prefab buildings.
Check out our extensive list of new and used modular buildings by building types to see which of our modular buildings best suit your needs. Easily search by choice of your modular buildings by selecting your location and product of interest so we can show you the buildings available in your state. Add your building choices to the Quote Cart and we'll send you pricing and more information on renting, leasing or purchasing temporary modular buildings.
Floorplans may vary. All features noted are Mobile Modular Management Corporation standard features, specifications vary by region and product type. For additional clarity please speak with your representative. Additional options are always available and we are happy to work with you to customize a solution to fit your needs.
Why rent or purchase a prefab building?
Prefabricated buildings, also known as prefab, modular, or pre-engineered buildings, are assembled rather than constructed from scratch at a construction site. Individual modules are manufactured in a factory and then transported to your site to save time and costs.
What types of prefab buildings does Mobile Modular stock?
Mobile Modular offers prefabricated buildings as quick commercial space solutions for numerous businesses. Take a look at how the following industries that use prefab buildings:
- Manufacturing and Construction – Prefab buildings are used in manufacturing and construction as job site offices, cafeterias, healthcare facilities, and sales offices.
- Education – Schools and other education institutions rent or buy prefab buildings that include portable classrooms, libraries, science laboratories, and computer labs.
- Government - Local and federal departments can use modular buildings as administrative offices, courtrooms, and city services.
- Retail – Prefab buildings can be used as both temporary and permanent retail buildings – everything from popup shops to showrooms.
- Medical – Prefab buildings in healthcare include satellite clinics, portable laboratory buildings, diagnostic centers, and extra office space.
View modular building case studies to see how our prefab buildings are being used by satisfied customers across the US.
Get an additional two days on your rental when you rent prefab commercial buildings from Mobile Modular, with our 30-day billing cycle. Our customer service representatives guide you every step of the way, with quick deliveries that are smooth and hassle-free.