MODULAR BUILDINGS LIVE INVENTORY IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
Mobile Modular provides a wide variety of modular buildings such as portable classrooms, mobile offices, prefab restroom buildings and more. Selecting a building from our inventory to meet your space need is now made easier.
View our inventory of modular buildings by selecting your location and product interest and you will be able to view all products available in your state. Just add your building choice to the Quote Cart and get its price in no time.
Floorplans may vary. All features noted are Mobile Modular Management Corporation standard features, specifications vary by region and product type. For additional clarity please speak with your representative. Additional options are always available and we are happy to work with you to customize a solution to fit your needs.
Why rent or purchase a prefab building?
Prefabricated buildings, also known as prefab, modular, or pre-engineered buildings, are assembled rather than constructed from scratch at a construction site. Individual modules are manufactured in a factory and then transported to your site to save time and costs.
What types of prefab buildings does Mobile Modular stock?
Mobile Modular offers prefabricated buildings as quick commercial space solutions for numerous businesses. Take a look at how the following industries that use prefab buildings:
- Manufacturing and Construction – Prefab buildings are used in manufacturing and construction as job site offices, cafeterias, healthcare facilities, and sales offices.
- Education – Schools and other education institutions rent or buy prefab buildings that include portable classrooms, libraries, science laboratories, and computer labs.
- Government - Local and federal departments can use modular buildings as administrative offices, courtrooms, and city services.
- Retail – Prefab buildings can be used as both temporary and permanent retail buildings – everything from popup shops to showrooms.
- Medical – Prefab buildings in healthcare include satellite clinics, portable laboratory buildings, diagnostic centers, and extra office space.
View modular building case studies to see how our prefab buildings are being used by satisfied customers across the US.
Get an additional two days on your rental when you rent prefab commercial buildings from Mobile Modular, with our 30-day billing cycle. Our customer service representatives guide you every step of the way, with quick deliveries that are smooth and hassle-free.