Now operating in the Las Vegas market
MODULAR BUILDINGS LIVE INVENTORY IN TENNESSEE
Mobile Modular offers a complete selection of available modular buildings inventory quickly. If you need temporary or permanent prefab buildings quickly, you are at the right place! We offer a huge collection of prefab buildings such as modular offices, portable classroom and prefab sales buildings. Our temporary prefab building prices are designed to fit practically any budget.
Browse our inventory of modular buildings by selecting your location and product of interest and you will be able to view products available in your state. Add your building choice to the Quote Cart and get the pricing and other information on renting, leasing or purchasing modular buildings.
Floorplans may vary. All features noted are Mobile Modular Management Corporation standard features, specifications vary by region and product type. For additional clarity please speak with your representative. Additional options are always available and we are happy to work with you to customize a solution to fit your needs.
Why rent or purchase a prefab building?
Prefabricated buildings, also known as prefab, modular, or pre-engineered buildings, are assembled rather than constructed from scratch at a construction site. Individual modules are manufactured in a factory and then transported to your site to save time and costs.
What types of prefab buildings does Mobile Modular stock?
Mobile Modular offers prefabricated buildings as quick commercial space solutions for numerous businesses. Take a look at how the following industries that use prefab buildings:
- Manufacturing and Construction – Prefab buildings are used in manufacturing and construction as job site offices, cafeterias, healthcare facilities, and sales offices.
- Education – Schools and other education institutions rent or buy prefab buildings that include portable classrooms, libraries, science laboratories, and computer labs.
- Government - Local and federal departments can use modular buildings as administrative offices, courtrooms, and city services.
- Retail – Prefab buildings can be used as both temporary and permanent retail buildings – everything from popup shops to showrooms.
- Medical – Prefab buildings in healthcare include satellite clinics, portable laboratory buildings, diagnostic centers, and extra office space.
View modular building case studies to see how our prefab buildings are being used by satisfied customers across the US.
Get an additional two days on your rental when you rent prefab commercial buildings from Mobile Modular, with our 30-day billing cycle. Our customer service representatives guide you every step of the way, with quick deliveries that are smooth and hassle-free.