MODULAR BUILDINGS LIVE INVENTORY IN FLORIDA
Mobile Modular offers you a complete list of available modular buildings inventory quickly. Easily search our live inventory of modular buildings and find the best ones that can solve your space requirements or other expansion needs. Explore our large selection of portable classroom, mobile office and prefab sales buildings that are ready for quick delivery in your area. Our prefab building prices are designed to fit practically any budget.
Start by selecting your location and product interest so we can show you the buildings available in your state. Add your building choices to the Quote Cart and we'll send you pricing and more information on renting, leasing or purchasing a modular buildings.
Floorplans may vary. All features noted are Mobile Modular Management Corporation standard features, specifications vary by region and product type. For further details, please speak with your Mobile Modular representative. Additional options are always available and we are happy to work with you to customize a solution to fit your needs.
Why rent or purchase a prefab building?
Prefabricated buildings, also known as prefab, modular, or pre-engineered buildings, are assembled rather than constructed from scratch at a construction site. Individual modules are manufactured in a factory and then transported to your site to save time and costs.
What types of prefab buildings does Mobile Modular stock?
Mobile Modular offers prefabricated buildings as quick commercial space solutions for numerous businesses. Take a look at how the following industries that use prefab buildings:
- Manufacturing and Construction – Prefab buildings are used in manufacturing and construction as job site offices, cafeterias, healthcare facilities, and sales offices.
- Education – Schools and other education institutions rent or buy prefab buildings that include portable classrooms, libraries, science laboratories, and computer labs.
- Government - Local and federal departments can use modular buildings as administrative offices, courtrooms, and city services.
- Retail – Prefab buildings can be used as both temporary and permanent retail buildings – everything from popup shops to showrooms.
- Medical – Prefab buildings in healthcare include satellite clinics, portable laboratory buildings, diagnostic centers, and extra office space.
View modular building case studies to see how our prefab buildings are being used by satisfied customers across the US.
Get an additional two days on your rental when you rent prefab commercial buildings from Mobile Modular, with our 30-day billing cycle. Our customer service representatives guide you every step of the way, with quick deliveries that are smooth and hassle-free.